Thursday, March 19, 2009

Random pics

Just wanted to post a few more random pics from the past week or two!
At one of the last basketball games, Addison suddenly discovered our mascot---the large red longhorn. She was enamoured with him the entire game and followed his every move, tensing her body and clenching her fists and yelling. At first, I thought she was scared---turns out she is just his #1 fan! :0)
Addison doing her "model" pose! She does this all the time, and it cracks us up!
She has also begun carrying things in her mouth as she crawls around---guess that is how you do it if you are using both of your hands for support! Clever girly! haha!!
On the move, people!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Daddy better watch out! That's her swimsuit model pose!

Kate said...

She need her first purse! Let's get her started on an accessory obsession early!

Tammy said...

Cute pics, as usual, Carrie! I remember the "crawling while carrying something in teeth" stage with Colton. I have pics of him doing it with a sock in his mouth - a dirty one, no less!! Fun times!