Sunday, March 22, 2009

More pics..........

Several more random pics from the past week or two---been pretty picture happy lately, as I am sure you can all tell! It just seems like she is doing something new and different everyday though! :0)
Auntie Meg went to a prom last night, so we went over to take some pics with her all dressed up! She looked beautiful, and I was so glad to get some new pics with she and Addison!




She is all about her straw cup now---loves to drink out of it and as an added bonus, we didn't even have to go to juice to get her to drink, she seems to like plain water! yay!

I love this picture! Simon is so good with her---lets her climb and pull on him to her hearts content. I just love how this pic makes him look gigantic and her look so small.

Another one of her "new things"---she likes to press her face against yours and lick your nose! Hilarious!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the new trick. Made me laugh out loud (my co-workers probably think I'm crazy).

Please be careful with her and Simon. I had a dog who was exactly the same way with Erin. He let her brush him, wipe him, pet him, etc. until he'd had enough and attacked her. She still has scars on her head. The vet said he was good to put up with her for as long as he did but he's an animal and he'd had enough. Please watch them when they are together. I'd hate to see Addison go through that, or you have to witness that (the image still haunts me).