Addison turned 9 months old on Monday, but I wanted to wait to do the post until we went to her check-up today. She is now 19lb and 27.5" long! What a big girl she is getting to be. She is changing so much, so fast now, it is hard to believe. She is crawling all over the place and of course is into everything we don't want her to be into! Her favorite being the water bowl for Simon and Georgia! ;0) She is constantly babbling--I say she has an imaginary friend she is yapping to!
She likes to stand with you holding her hands, and I think she would pull up if we had anything even remotely convenient for her to grab on to. She definitely understands the word "no", although she pays no heed to it----she has started shaking her head "no" too. I think she will be super stubborn and strong-willed-----wonder where that comes from??? But, I wouldn't have it any other way.
She had developed some stranger anxiety lately, so her favorite thing is to sit in our laps and play with everyone from there. I don't think it will last too long though, as she really loves people.
She has such a fun personality now, quite a ham, and pretty much always happy and smiling!
In my snazzy cow onesie from Nana Janet, Pop, Auntie Janelle and Uncle Jason!

1 comment:
It's amazing that they can actually be comfortable sleeping like that!
Post a Comment