Monday, March 2, 2009

Funny girl!

Addison has really turned on her crawling this week---it is like a light-bulb suddenly went on and she realized she could really get around! Fun for her---not so much for me---I am exhausted! lol!
She is all over the house now, and so fast---turn for even a second and she is gone!
She is also blabbering all the time---though no "real" words yet. I am sure she knows exactly what she is saying, it is just the rest of us who are lost.
She also seems to be doing well getting over this latest ear infection, although she has picked up a cough over the past day or so. I am hoping it will be better tomorrow, and if not, we will make a visit to our local clinic.
Hope everyone is doing well, and having a great week!

She likes to stand--still just needs a bit of help though.
What a crazy hair day!
Something must have been interesting.......

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the picture of her and the cat! Too funny!

Alex's ear infection was followed by a cough too. Maybe it's part of the healing process or somethig because we took him back to the doctor and they said his ears look good (Whew!).