Friday, September 19, 2008

A quick note.....


We went to Addison's doctor today for a re-check of the UTI. The prelim. report is clean, so now we just have to wait on the culture and hope it shows no growth. After that, it is just a waiting game until her appt with the ped. urologist on the 8th. Her dr. also put her on another med for the GERD (reflux)......that had gotten bad again, so I hope the new combo 0f 3 different meds will be the trick!
We also had her 3 month professional pictures done today---it was a blast, and of course, she was an excellent subject! Hopefully one of these days soon, I will get some pictures posted from her newborn session so that I can update them with the new ones from this session once I get them back! haha! :0)
Hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend---will keep you all updated on the latest as soon as we hear it!

No comments: