
Guess who is 3 months old today???? haha---could it be anyone else? Baby Addison turned 3 months old today---in some ways I can't believe it is already here, and in others (why is she not sleeping though the night anymore) it seems like it has taken forever! ;0)
I finally got a decent smile on camera today, so I will use that for her 3 mo. picture. She is really talking and smiling a lot now---even the occasional laugh, which is hilarious!
Keep us in mind, as tomorrow we head back to Amarillo for the follow-up tests on her UTI. I think everything will be fine, but some good thoughts and prayers never hurt!
Love you all!! :0)

1 comment:
What a cutie, Carrie! It does go by way too fast, huh? Good luck with the sleeping through the night thing - neither of my kids did and I was always so jealous of those who had good sleepers! It does get better, though, I promise!
Post a Comment