Saturday, July 10, 2010

June--Birthday Party #1

June was super busy---what with the pig jackpots, 2 birthday parties, and various other activities!! It flew by so fast I didn't even have time to put up a new post---sheesh! ;0)
Things are still so busy---and I expect the rest of the summer will fly by now---soon it will be fair time again.
Addison is doing great---interspersed by 2 year old moments throughout the day---I hope we all make it! She is having a great time any time we go out on the lake--she loves to get in and swim with everyone!
She continues to advance with her language skills---in fact, at her 2 yr. old doctors visit, our doctor said she is already talking better than most 3.5-4 year old kids! wow! She is in love with finger painting, coloring, and watching Handy Manny and Oso on the Disney channel. Hopefully, I will be able to take and post a few new videos soon as well!
Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!
With Bailey & Baylee at her birthday party here in Logan
With Kindall and Jordy
yummmm....CAKE!



Eskimo kisses with Daddy



Goofy girl! ;0)

No comments: