I had the sprinkler running today, and when I brought Addison home from the sitter she was fascinated with it! She was too small last summer to play in the sprinkler, but I have a sneaking suspicion we will be out there a lot this summer! :0)
We have been so busy these past few weeks---the end of the school year is always this way---but, Addison has several piggy friends down at the barn that she loves to play with, and I hope to get some pictures of that up soon.
On another note, she had a few doctors appointments last week, and good reports abounded! ;0) She is now cleared and released from the urologist, and the ENT doctor says all looks well! Thank goodness!
Hope you are all doing well, and having a wonderful beginning to your summer!

1 comment:
OH my gosh! I LOVE HER!!! :) I wish I was closer so I could squeeze her! Precious! And I'm so glad you got good reports all the way around! What wonderful news! YAY!
xo,
Megan Lanning
Post a Comment