Thursday, February 4, 2010

More snow!

We have had a massive amount of snow in the last week---last Weds/Thurs we got well over a foot, and then last night we had about an inch or two---pretty amazing for our neck of the woods! According to the weather channel, we are supposed to get even more next week! I have to say though, I love it! I have always loved the snow and this is no exception---and, going by Addison's enthusiasm for it, I think she loves it too! Here are some random pics from the past week---the ones out at the lake were taken the day after the big snow last week. Hope you enjoy!

Addison was so funny---she kept telling us she wanted to lick the snow, but since she was so bundled up, she couldn't get over far enough---without prompting, she figured out she could eat the snow by dipping her binky in and eating it off that! So funny! :0)







This is just outside our front door---you can see how deep the snow was!
The drifts off the roof were pretty amazing!




Catching snowflakes with Daddy on the first day of the snow...don't worry--she was only out without a hat for a few minutes!

You guessed it......licking the snow! haha! ;0)

No comments: