Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jamaica!

Well, here are the pics from Jamaica---finally! :0) We had a wonderful time, and of course, it was absolutely beautiful!
I loved the way the water and sand looked in the next few pictures---the sun was starting to go down and just made the water sparkle!


Beautiful sunsets.....
The view off our balcony....

The view of our room from the pool deck---our room was the top left.
Beautiful flowers.....

Some of the gazebos looking out to the ocean.
I loved the iron-work on this gazebo.

I did miss my sweet girl, but had a great time on vacation! :0)
Toes in the water.........
Self-portrait....


View of the mainland resort from our private island cabana!


The palm-frond roof of our cabana...I loved the geometric design of this!
Another view of the resort from our cabana.


The private island---our cabana was the one on the right.


The deck where we often ate lunch or breakfast---overhanging the water, and beautiful!



This boat was amazing---we talked the captain into letting us ride back with him to the resort where the boat is docked----what an amazing ride, out on the ocean---may have been the highlight of the trip!
The garden gazebo where I had my massage---which was fantastic!







The Thai restruant on the private island.


Ummm, yeah----let's just say the only "exotics" we saw were 70 year old, naked man-hineys.............hmmmmm.
I loved all the colors of the water----it would vary from a deep, dark royal blue to the turquoise you can see here---was just amazing!
The view off our balcony at night---the lights would change color in the pool, which was so relaxing!

No comments: