Monday, June 15, 2009

Chris' family visit

During Addison's birthday last week, we were lucky enough to have Chris' grandmother, mother, sister and our 2 nephews visit. It was a good time and Addison thoroughly enjoyed having someone her size around! She loved her cousin Justin too---knew just who to turn to when she wanted her way! I tell you, the girl already has those boys figured out! haha!
Addison's 12 month check-up went well also. She got another round of shots, although she did much better in the days following than she had previously, so that was wonderful. She is about 21lbs, and almost 29"....can't believe she is getting so big. The doctor also was amazed at her verbal skills---I would say she knows about 20 words now, and often puts 2 together to form little phrases. Our pediatrician said she has the verbal and language skills of a 2 year old already! I knew we had a little genius on our hands! LOL!! ;0)
She is walking along the furniture all the time now, and stands for a few seconds here and there, but still is in the phase where she gets scared and sits right down! So funny!
What a year it has been----ups and downs----but I wouldn't change it or her for the world~
Addison and her "super-Omi"---her great-grandmother.

Giving Zayden kisses.
Helping Omi pat the baby.....
Giving some hugs....

Four generations---pretty cool!!



Sharing her licorice with cousin Justin



No comments: