Addison will be 10 months old tomorrow----I can not believe she is nearly a year old! It has gone so fast since she turned about 6 months---I think it is that every day she is doing or discovering something new, it really makes the time seem to fly by.
She figured out she could pull herself up last week, so that is now our favorite activity, and she prefers to stand most of the time. She will take a few steps while holding your hand, but mostly just stationary standing for now. Pretty amazing!
She is a total ham---laughing at everything and babbling away like crazy. I don't know that there have been any real words yet---although every once and a while, I could swear she has said something. Pretty sure she said "bye, bye" last night while sitting on the floor....out of no where, with no prompting. She seems to be able to say some things with a little prompting-----"paw-paw", "bye-bye", "ma-ma-ma", "da-da" and things of that nature. She has got waving down like a champ, and clapping as well. She is so much fun right now--aside from her picky eating habits, which hopefully she will grow out of sooner rather than later.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Easter filled with friends and family!

No comments:
Post a Comment