She has also discovered her feet---and I think would have them in her mouth constantly if we didn't have to keep them covered since it has been so cold here!
Monday, December 15, 2008
A few more pics....
Addison had her 6 month check up on Friday----I always dread these, as she doesn't handle the shots very well, and this time proved that point again. She does pretty well getting the shots, it is just the next couple of days that don't agree with her. Sunday was awful---I am hoping she will grow out of this trend as she gets older. She is up to 16.2 lbs and 26.25"........right on track to be a tall girly!
She has also discovered her feet---and I think would have them in her mouth constantly if we didn't have to keep them covered since it has been so cold here!

She has also discovered her feet---and I think would have them in her mouth constantly if we didn't have to keep them covered since it has been so cold here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awwww...too cute! I love the feet discovering stage - one of my favorites!!
Post a Comment