Monday, October 27, 2008

The Exersaucer

I think the Exersaucer has become Addison's new most favorite thing! ;0) She loves to play in it---she is able to turn herself in the seat, and makes the music play---although I think her favorite thing is to make the little barrel with all the plastic goodies in it spin to hear it rattle. That and of course, chewing on any part of it she can get in her mouth! haha! ;0)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness! What happened to the little baby that could only eat, sleep, cry, & poop?? She's growing so fast!

Tammy said...

The Exersaucer was always a favorite in our house, too! Colton and Cady both loved all the things to do and Colin and I loved how it would keep them entertained!

She is a cutie, Carrie. Thanks for sharing all these special moments with us!